Book Sholing Community Centre for a meeting, group activity or children's party.
Address: Sholing Community Centre, Butts Road, Sholing, Southampton, SO19 1BN
- Hall up to 100 people
- Committee room up to 15 people
- Craft room up to 35 people
- Fully accessible
- Parking for 15 cars
To book this centre
Telephone 023 8039 9979 between 9am - 3pm Monday to Friday
The information below was correct at the time of publishing but we advise you confirm prices with the centre at time of booking.
- Hall £15 per hour
- Committee Room £6 per hour
- Craft Room £6 per hour
Sholing community centre has a good sized hall with plenty of natural light. A stage provides a space which can be used for small performances. The kitchen has adequate space for food preparation and cooking. Tea and coffee making facilities are also available. To the front of the centre is an enclosed garden and to the rear a car park. All facilities in the centre are accessible for people with disabilities.
Regular activities at this centre
- Monday to Friday except Tuesday afternoon – Pre-school
- Monday and Thursday evening - Army Cadets
- Thursday evening and Saturday morning - Dance class
- Tuesday afternoon - Senior citizens club
- Tuesday evening and Sunday afternoon - Taekwondo