Trading Standards

Woman and man with clipboard looking at hole in roofIf you require advice or wish to report an incident to the Trading Standards Service, please call the Citizens Advice consumer helpline 0808 223 1133, or visit Citizens Advice.

You can complete an online form if you prefer. You will receive appropriate advice, and information will be forwarded to the relevant Trading Standards Services.

You can find out more on our consumer advice pages.