Flood Risk Management have developed a Flood Investigation Protocol which outlines when a flood investigation may be carried out. The protocol includes the following information:
- The purpose of a Flood Investigation.
- Section 19 Flood Investigations – including thresholds for when an investigation may be carried out.
- Desk-based Flood Investigations – including thresholds for when an investigation may be carried out.
- Priority of investigations in the event of a significant rainfall event.
- Role of the responding Flood Risk Officer.
- The process followed when a Flood Investigation is started.
- Investigation Reports – including when these will be published.
- Data Protection – outlining the process followed for Flood Investigations and information supplied to support them.
Section 19 Flood Investigations
As outlined in the Flood Investigation Protocol, Section 19 investigation reports will be published online. The record of Section 19 Flood Investigations can be found below.
|Section 19 Flood Investigation Report Daisy Dip (2011)
|Section 19 Flood Investigation Report Daisy Dip (2012)
The record does not include investigations that are currently being undertaken. The record will be updated with published reports once investigations are completed.