If you are looking for ways to get new experiences of work or getting involved in your community, there are a number of options:
- Current job vacancies
- Annual internship programme
- Work experience at the council
Working with our Partner Agencies
- Balfour Beatty - to view a list of job vacancies through Balfour Beatty, please look at their careers page
Where else can I find employment support in Southampton?
We offer a range of employment support programmes for all ages and all abilities, our programmes include:
- Access Southampton, provides all you need to know about opportunities in and around the city to help support decision making while in school, college and beyond
- Work Clubs, which are based in the local community and support people to find work. They are free to attend and provide help with CV, job search, completing application forms, interview practice and other help to find a job in a friendly community environment
- The Employment Support Team is the council's employment support service. We offer help, advice and support to people who are disabled or disadvantaged, to find work or training
Application and interview guidance
If you want some help completing your application or preparing for an interview, we've put together some detailed guidance.