Reporting concerns with home education

If you wish to raise a concern about the education provision of home educated children please follow the guidance on this page. 


Any concerns of a safeguarding nature should be reported to our Children's Resource Service (CRS).

Elective Home Education (EHE) parents SHOW

Professionals SHOW

Non-professionals SHOW