Ask us to deduct less money to recover an overpayment

If you would like us to reduce the amount of money we are deducting from your benefit to recover an overpayment you will need to complete this form.


Before you fill in this form

You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself five minutes to fill it in.

Income and expenses form