Would you like to help parents and carers understand how to keep their child safe online?
Southampton City Council are offering training to parents to learn more about the following:
- Positives of children accessing the internet
- Dangers and risks to children online
- Types of abuse
- Age appropriate apps for children
- How they can support their child with their online life
- Resources for parents/carers
- Q&A around children’s safety online!
The two-hour session is charged at £250.
Training can be designed to your requirements or emerging themes. If this is over two hours then hourly rates will apply.
These sessions can be held in person at your setting or virtually online!
To book your session and discuss availability, please contact email@example.com.