Become a Young COVID-19 Community Champion
Are you a young person living in Southampton? Do you want to help keep Southampton safe and stop the spread of COVID-19? Why not register to be a young COVID-19 Community Champion.
Why become a young COVID-19 community champion?
- You want to know what’s fact and what’s fiction
- Things are making you feel a little anxious
- You want to help those around you understand how to keep safe
What does it involve?
All Young COVID-19 Community Champions will be kept up to date with the latest factual and trusted COVID-19 advice, guidance and information from the council’s public health and Stronger Communities Engagement team through:
- Email newsletters
- Online forums over Zoom
- Social Media
What you need to do
As little or as much as you like. You can attend the weekly forums, share information on your own social media or WhatsApp group, or have conversations with those around you about the things you learn. Or, if you just want to get the info from us to keep yourself up to date that’s great too!
We also want to hear back from you:
- What are your mates saying or how are they feeling about the restrictions?
- How might we be able to help that?
- What is the best way to share stuff with people your age?
How to register
If you would like to become a COVID-19 Community Champion, please complete the online form to register.
Before you fill in this form
You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself a couple of minutes to fill in the form.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/text to 07385 410982.