Get help with your rent or mortgage

It's really important to check you're getting all the benefits you're entitled to. Visit the Citizens Advice website, which can help you check.

There are also one-off payments available to help with the cost of living.



Council tenants

If you are a council tenant, you can speak to our Money Advice Service. They have already helped many people access more of the benefits they are entitled to.

At risk of homelessness?

If you are concerned about becoming homeless there is advice at Homelessness.