Little Mongers is a small formal park sited within the original garden of Archer's Lodge. The open space was given to the citizens of Southampton on 22 January 1879, by Jane Willis, Margaret and Rebecca Roomer to be kept as open space forever. It was used as an informal car park for many years but was reinstated in its present form in 1991.
Little Mongers Park is bordered with ornamental trees and shrubs. This well laid out park provides an ideal place to sit and contemplate the Georgian architecture of the street opposite.
Little Mongers Park
Rockstone Place Park - behind Southampton Crown Courts
- Seating area
- Car parking