Appeal an enforcement notice

Enforcement appeals in England and Wales are dealt with by the Planning Inspectorate, a government agency who take an unbiased approach to the procedures.

You will find more information about the appeal process and how to submit an online enforcement appeal at GOV.UK

Results of an enforcement appeal can be found either at GOV.UK or via Public Access and select 'Appeals' from the search list.


View Public Access

Search for Planning Applications, Appeals and Enforcements.

Search Public Access