Practical help and support at work

Where can you go for help

Disabled man receiving advice at work desk

Access to Work

This scheme can help you find or stay in work if you have a disability, physical or mental health condition. This could include offering some money to pay for practical or communication support in your workplace.

More information on Access to Work.

Other useful links 

You can find out more about what certain terms mean in our jargon buster. 

View our jargon buster