Our HAF young ambassadors come from a diverse range of backgrounds, representing different schools, communities, and wards and make an invaluable contribution to our city partnership.
A HAF ambassador will be responsible for the following;
- Being the voice of the child for the programme
- Ambassadors will lead the planning and delivery of the HAF – we will work with pupils to think about future plans and opportunities for children and young people
- Understanding the HAF vision and promoting it within your networks and via social media
- Listening to the voice of the child or your peers and where possible try to make changes based on what they day
- Attending, taking part in and contributing to HAF events, activities and projects
- Using and promoting the HAF brand within your organisation to show city wide support for the ambition
- Attending regular meetings to discuss ongoing issues/plans
- Hosting and attending public events on behalf of HAF
Young ambassador charter
View the purpose, authority and responsibility of a child and young persons HAF Ambassador in the HAF young persons charter.
Meet our young ambassadors
We asked our young ambassadors to share what makes them fantastic ambassadors for HAF.
Jennifer Bailey SHOW
Jasmine Dobbin SHOW
Leah Castle SHOW
Skye Karl SHOW
Ellie Gradidge SHOW
Leighah Hart SHOW
Maizie Slade SHOW
Lewis Delves SHOW
Annaliese Abraham SHOW
Rayven Leppard SHOW
Maya Kaur SHOW
Lilly Marsh SHOW
Ava-Joy Kilvington SHOW
Jaiden Winship SHOW
Nominate a young HAF ambassador
Use the form below to nominate a young HAF ambassador.
Before you fill in this form
You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself at least five minutes to fill in the form.