If you are planning to work on or occupy the public highway, you will need to apply for the appropriate licence. This includes various roadworks, temporary road closures, placing skips, cranes or scaffolding on the public highway, and other circumstances.

You can use the links below to quickly find whatever you need, including dropped kerbs and access protection marking.

Note: The term 'highway' includes roads, pavements and verges.