1. (Name) please wear this ring as a sign of our civil partnership. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honour and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you throughout our lives together.
2. (Name) I give this ring to you, my partner in life and my one true love. I promise to trust and respect you. I give you my hand, my heart and my love, from this day onwards for as long as we both shall live.
3. (Name) I give you this ring as a token of my love and commitment to you and our civil partnership.
4. (Name) I give you this ring as a sign of my love affection and respect, and as a symbol of the promises we have made to each other here today.
5. (Name) please wear this ring as a token of my love, and in recognition of our shared life together.
Please indicate your choice of vows on the Notes for Ceremony form. The Civil Partnership Registrar will guide you through everything you need to do or say, so there is no need to learn or write down your vows.