Members of the public


Call 999 if you need immediate help or have an emergency. If it is not an emergency you can contact the police on 101.

If you are worried about an adult or yourself please contact Southampton Adult Social Care

Visit the website to report a concern about an adult

Telephone: 023 8083 3003

Address: Adult Social Care, Southampton City Council Civic Centre, Southampton, SO14 7LY

Remember, in an emergency you should always call 999.

View more information on: