Who to contact about charging

Using our online forms is the quickest way to log your query. You can upload documents via these forms. Phone and email are also available but may take longer.

If you have queries about your care or your provider, contact Adult Social Care:

If you have queries about the amounts on your invoice or how to make payments, please contact the Customer Payment and Debt Team, quoting the customer ID at the top of your invoice:

If you have queries about your contribution and how it was calculated, or queries about how to claim disability related expenses, please contact the Financial Assessment and Benefits Team:

Online financial assessment enquiry form


Before you fill in this form

You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself at least five minutes to fill in the form.

  • The reference number, found at the top right of our letters, named OUR REF

Submit a financial assessment enquiry