Family hubs – volunteer with us
We are looking to recruit volunteers to help in our family hubs across the city.
You do not need to have a qualification or experience in working with children to volunteer in one of our hubs, although this would be beneficial. You will need to be invested in supporting children and their families in gaining the best experience when attending their local hub.
There are lots of opportunities to get involved in, including:
- Helping run our stay and play sessions
- Supporting with reception cover
- Garden maintenance
- Facilitating parenting courses through our EPEC offer
- Creating or helping with hands-on family friendly themed activities or arts and crafts
- Help to develop display and other resources
Volunteers that help with these groups will be required to complete an enhanced DBS application and mandatory training including safeguarding and health and safety.
If you are able to dedicate some time to volunteering and would like to support children and families in one of our hubs then we’d love to hear from you.
Please contact us.