Report a safeguarding concern
If you have a safeguarding concern about a child, call 023 8083 3004 or visit the Children's Resource Service to make a referral.
What help can I get at a family hub
There are a range of services available. Some are only available to those with the greatest needs, but some services are available to any family, child or young person who needs them. This includes baby health clinics and adult education classes.
Services offered include:
- Learning through play in our “come and play” sessions
- Health advice from midwives, health visitors, other health professionals, and health clinics
- Family support
- Information and guidance on breast feeding, health and nutrition
- Support for families with children with additional needs
- Speech and language support
- Advice and support for parents including dad’s groups and young parents
- Training courses including parenting classes, ESOL, money management, healthy cooking and more
- Information for parents on childcare, volunteering, training, and job opportunities
- Quick and easy access to wider services
- Basic bank vouchers
How do I get help from a family hub?
You can walk in during opening times, phone us, or contact us via email. Wherever you live in the city you will be able to get help from one of our seven family hubs.
If you want to get in touch to make a general enquiry, you can email us: email@example.com
If you are a professional working with a child and their family and wanting to refer for additional support, visit the Children's Resource Service page.