Request a Council Tax refund

If you would like to request a refund please use our form. 


Before you fill in this form

You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself a couple of minutes to fill in the form.

Please include: 

  • Your Council Tax account number, you can find this in the top left-hand corner of any Council Tax bill or letter you have received from us
  • Your full name and billing address
  • Desired method for repayment (if you wish to be paid by BACS, please include your account and sort code number)

Submit a Council Tax enquiry