Cancel your Council Tax discount or exemption

If you are currently receiving a discount or exemption on your Council Tax bill and it no longer applies, like single person or student discount, it is your responsibility to tell the council.


Before you fill in this form

You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself five minutes to fill in the form.

Remove an existing discount or exemption