Register or change your Council Tax address

You need to tell us when you move in or out of an address within the SO14 to SO19 postcode area. This will make sure you receive the correct bill. 

You still need to register even if you don't pay Council Tax.

Use the buttons below to find more information on what you need to do.

If you're new to Council Tax, we have a useful checklist to guide you through setting up your Council Tax.

Students moving into student housing can find Council Tax information and more on our life events pages.