When you look after your people, your people look after your business.
Every month the Southampton City Council Wellbeing@Work eNewsletter offers information, advice, and tips on looking after the health and wellbeing of your workforce
Each eNewsletter contains:
- Information and links to national promotion days
- Information and links to local health and wellbeing news and campaigns
- Practical ideas about what you can do to capitalise on the campaign for your staff
- Downloadable information and resources to keep your Health & Wellbeing Noticeboard fresh and up-to-date
Sign up to receive your monthly Wellbeing@Work eNewsletter
Let's start a conversation about how we can help you to invest in the health and wellbeing of your staff.
Read past editions of the eNewsletters by clicking below.
November 2019 - Mental health, men's health and happiness
- Download the Every Mind Matters app
- Supporting people experiencing suicidal thoughts
- Helping men to take action on protecting their health
October 2019 - Nurturing positive mental health
- How to promote positive mental health in the workplace
- Book your place at the Wellbeing@Work Business Event and other workshops
September 2019 - Self-care September
- Asking 'how are you?' in the workplace
- Save lives and safeguard future quality of life
August 2019 - Could you be a Wellbeing@Work Employer?
- New employer resources added
- Get involved and become a Wellbeing@Work Employer
July 2019 - What happened at the Business Breakfast?
- Design your health and wellbeing noticeboard
- Encouraging conversations about health and wellbeing
June 2019 - Getting ready for a super summer
- Fitting workouts around working hours
- Supporting staff who are unwell
May 2019 - Improving your wellbeing, come what may
- Growing knowledge and skills to support mental health
- 5 Ways to Mental Wellbeing
April 2019 - Feeling upbeat with longer and brighter April days
- 5 Ways to Wellbeing
- Making activity and good sleep part of every day
March 2019 - Spring into activity this March
February 2019 - Love your staff this Valentine's Day!
- Business benefits of paying attention to staff health and wellbeing
- Introducing the Wellbeing@Work Service to Southampton businesses