Block reps

Become a block or street rep

You know your area better than anyone. If you are the person in the block that everyone turns to when things go wrong or always know the right person to call when a problem arises, then you might be interested in becoming a block rep.

Ann CadellBy telling us what you and your neighbours think and what’s important to you we can make sure that our services meet your needs. We’re looking for people who can help us find solutions and keep tenants better informed.

Our aim is that your area will be better maintained and a nicer place to live. All block reps are unpaid volunteers, there aren’t any housing management or caretaker responsibilities. However we are happy to cover any out of pocket expenses.

If you don't live in a block, we also operate a street rep scheme. You could become rep for your whole street or as little as your six of your neighbouring properties.

If you are interested and would like to apply please read Block and Street Reps: a short guide.

How to become a Block or Street Rep

You can fill in the form to let us know you would like to become a Block or Street Rep.

Remember: Reps are elected by their neighbours for five years and we do carry out a DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service– i.e. Police) check so you will also need to be prepared to show us some forms of ID.


Before you fill in this form

You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself a couple of minutes to fill in the form.

Become a Block or Street Rep