When creating an account on the portal you will need to choose a password and supply your:
- Full name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Home address
What happens next?
Once you have registered you will receive an email with a link to confirm your registration. The link will take you straight to the online application website to begin your application. It is very important that you confirm your registration.
If you cannot find your confirmation email, please check your spam or junk folders. If you cannot select the link, copy and paste it into your browser's address bar.
Please remember your password and the answer to your security question so that you can access your account at any time.
Your Citizen Portal homepage will have these options:
- My Account - Edit your personal details
- School admissions - Apply for a school place and review existing school applications
- Funded Early Education for Two Year Olds - Apply for funded early years education
- Messages - Not currently in use. Any messages will be sent via your registered email address
- My Family - Add details about your child or children
Frequently asked questions
I have completed the registration form but have not received a confirmation email SHOW
An account already exists for your email address SHOW
My username or password is invalid SHOW
I have forgotten my password SHOW
I have registered but it says my account is not valid SHOW
Once you have set up your, account you can get help with making an application.