Eligibility criteria for free school travel
How to apply
- Check your child meets the relevant eligibility criteria
- Complete the school travel application form
- Send the form to Transport Coordination Unit, Southampton City Council, Civic Centre, Southampton, SO14 7LY, including copies of any required evidence
- Applications are normally processed within 10 working days of receiving your application
- Season tickets will take a further five to seven working days to arrive at your child's school
- Failure to include the required evidence will delay processing of your application
If your child does not qualify
If we reject your application, exceptional circumstances can be taken into account. In this case, you can contact us for an additional form.
If we reject your application again, you may appeal to a panel of senior officers. We can inform you how to do this, should you wish to appeal.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org