The Service Level Agreement provides the use of financial management systems and support for the following services: accounts payable and customer payment and debt recovery.
- Accounts payable (creditors team)
- Creditor payment processing
- Maintenance of local imprest accounts
- Maintenance of purchase cards
- Supplier master file maintenance
- New supplier requests
- Document scanning, storage and retrieval
- Customer payment and debt recovery
- Debt recovery service
Schools can opt out of finance systems but will need to fulfil stringent criteria.
|Finance. AP and CPD Banking