The Legal Partnership offers services to schools at Bronze, Sliver and Gold level. These levels are determined by the number of hours provided together with additional services that are only included at Silver and Gold levels. The SLA is operated on a retainer basis.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Advice to schools on all subject areas supported by the Legal Partnership.
- Advice to schools on school specific issues and policies.
- Briefing notes for schools on legal issues on request (Silver and Gold).
- Planned and Bespoke training on a legal subject / subjects of choice (Silver and Gold).
- (Gold Only) Information Governance / Data Protection Package including review of policies, practices and privacy notices or general advice. (NB – This does not include acting as a Data Protection Officer for the school. If this is something of interest to a school the Partnership is happy to discuss for an additional fee, subject to resources being available).
|Legal Services Specification 2024-25