The Virtual School team of teachers and dedicated education professionals work to support the education of children and young people who are looked after, although our children also remain the responsibility of the school at which they are enrolled.
We work together with schools, carers, social workers, health professionals and education professionals, to help children achieve their full potential.
- Monitoring progress and attendance
- Supporting our young people and professionals around them
- Quality assuring personal education plans
- Planning targeted interventions and celebrating achievements
- Practical support for children, young people and their carers throughout their education
- Support at specific times such as the transfer to primary or secondary, moving schools, exclusions
- Gaining appropriate support for any special educational needs
- Hold three Personal Education Plan (PEP) meetings, during the academic year with everyone involved in the education plan
If you need to get in touch please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.