Information on regulated business activities in Southampton
- Acupuncture, skin piercing, electrolysis and tattooing
- Animal related licences
- Child performance licence (chaperone licence)
- Consumer credit
- Environmental licences
- Explosives sales licence
- Fireworks registration
- Hairdresser registration
- Highways projection licence
- Houses in multiple occupancy (HMO) licensing
- Marriage and civil partnership venue licence
- Public Weighbridge Operator's certificate
- Register a food business
- Sports grounds safety certification
Southampton City Council will use the information collected on these forms to provide the above services. If further information is needed in order to do so, you may be contacted using the details provided.
We will only share your information with other organisations or council departments if we need to.
We may also share it to prevent, investigate or prosecute criminal offences, or as the law otherwise allows.
In order for us to fulfil our statutory obligations, the information provided on these application forms and in supporting documents may be published on our website. If you require any further clarification, please contact the relevant department.