Submit a Council Tax enquiry

Please use this online form to:

  • Reply to a request for information from us
  • Make a follow-up enquiry if you have previously contacted us but have not received a reply
  • Change from paying from 10 to 12 monthly instalments
  • Make an Authority To Discuss (ATD) enquiry
  • Send us an electronic document, such as a proof of change of name, proof of address, proof tenancy or proof of payment that is not showing
  • Request a refund
  • Request your account reference number

Before you fill in this form

You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself a couple of minutes to fill in the form.

In most cases to complete this form you will need: 

  • Your Council Tax account number, you can find this in the top left-hand corner of any Council Tax bill or letter you have received from us.

Submit a Council Tax enquiry