Report a concern about a property

If you have a concern about a property, whether it is yours or someone else’s, this section gives guidance on how to resolve it.

In the first instance, speak to the property owner. If this is unsuccessful, or you don’t know who the owner is, you may need to report your concern to us.

Select from the following options for further information: