Health services for children with SEND

If you have a child with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) it is likely that you will come into contact with a range of different health and social care services and professionals.

Below are some local health and social care services that you may access or receive referrals to including wheelchair services, dental and hospital liaison. 

Medical professional with a child in a wheelchair

Children's hearing services SHOW

Children's therapy service SHOW

Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (also known as CAMHS) SHOW

Community Paediatric Continence Service SHOW

Healthy Start NHS Scheme SHOW

Hospital liaison team SHOW

Keeping children safe online SHOW

Southampton Community Learning Disability Team SHOW

Southampton Neurodiversity Connections Hub SHOW

Special Care Dental Service SHOW

Steps2Wellbeing SHOW

Useful videos about visiting and using NHS Health services SHOW

Wheelchair services SHOW