Request a copy of a marriage certificate using our online form.
Where relevant, check to see if we hold the records for the church or registered building that you were married in:
We are only able to supply certificates for marriages where:
- The marriage took place within the Southampton City Boundary (SO14-SO19)
- The marriage has been since 1 July 1837
- The required information indicated below is provided
If you are unsure if your request meets the above conditions, find out more about ordering a certificate.
Before you fill in this form
You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself up to 10 minutes to fill in the form.
You will need:
- Payment card (registered with 3D secure)
- Date of the marriage
- Place of the marriage (name of church or building)
After attending your appointment, please fill in our customer survey. We are always interested in your feedback and ideas and appreciate your comments.