Council Tax for visiting forces, international organisations or diplomats

Visiting forces, international organisations, or diplomats may be eligible for a single person discount.

Already know you're eligible? Apply quickly and easily online now.


Before you fill in this form

You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself up to 5-10 minutes to fill in the form.

Apply for single person discount

When considering the number of adults living in a property, we do not count certain people. These include:

  • Members of visiting forces and dependants who are, for example, lodging with British citizens
  • Members of international headquarters and defence organisations and their dependants
  • Diplomats and senior officials (and their dependants) of certain international organisations

View the full list.