Additional needs assessment for the Housing Register

If you or anyone in your household have a disability or health problem which you wish to have taken into consideration on your housing register application, you will need to also submit an additional assessment form.


Before you fill in this form

You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself 10 minutes to fill in the form.

You will need:

  • Homebid number
  • If you or any of your household receives Disability Living Allowance or Personal Independence Payments, you will need to upload proof of this
  • If you or any of your household is on medication, you will need to provide a copy of any repeat medication prescribed by your GP or specialist

Submit additional needs assessment