Amend an existing Housing Register application

If your circumstances have changed in any way since you first applied you must tell us so that your application can be updated and re-assessed.

You should tell us about:

  • Additional household member that needs to be included on the application (a new baby or a new partner living at the same address)
  • Changes in household - the death of a member of the household, divorce / relationship breakdown, member of the household who has now moved away / left the family home
  • Change of address
  • Any other changes in your circumstances which may affect your housing application
  • Changes in medical conditions which are affected by your current housing

Failure to inform the council of a change in circumstances within four weeks may result in your application being cancelled.

You will need to download and complete a change in circumstances form and provide proof of the change (a full birth certificate for a new child or tenancy agreement / utility bill / bank statements for a new address).

Once the change of circumstances and proof is received, we will assess it and send you the outcome of the assessment.

Amend an existing application