Reporting antisocial behaviour

A street with some houses

How do I report antisocial behaviour?

First, consider the safety of you and the victim. If either of you are in immediate danger, call the police immediately on 999. These can be situations where:

  • A crime is in progress
  • Someone is suspected of a crime nearby
  • There is danger to life
  • Violence is being used or threatened

For non-emergency incidents of anti-social behaviour, you can report this to us online. This is either if you have experienced or witnessed an incident.


Before you fill in this form

You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself a couple of minutes to fill in the form.

We will review the report and contact you within five working days.

Report antisocial behaviour

Alternatively, you can call your local housing office. The offices are not open to the public and meetings are by appointment only.

All local housing office phone lines are open from 8:30am to 5pm Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 10am to 5pm Wednesday and 8:30am to 4:30pm on Friday.

Shirley Housing Office

  • Areas covered: Millbrook, Maybush, Lordshill, Shirley, Coxford, Lordswood
  • Address: Redcar Street, Shirley, Southampton, SO15 5LL
  • Telephone: 023 8078 9344
  • Email Shirley Housing Office

Thornhill Housing Office

  • Areas covered: Thornhill, Harefield, Hightown, Bitterne
  • Address: Hinkler Community Centre, 328 Hinkler Road, Thornhill, Southampton, SO19 6DF
  • Telephone: 023 8042 0520
  • Email Thornhill Housing Office

Central Housing Office

  • Areas covered: Central, Bevois, Swaythling, Northam, Bassett, St Denys
  • Address: 100F, St Mary's Street, Southampton, SO14 1PE
  • Telephone: 023 8083 2211
  • Email Central Housing Office

Woolston Housing Office 

  • Areas covered: Woolston, Sholing, Merryoak, Townhill Park
  • Address: Centenary Quay, Victoria Road, Southampton, SO19 9EF
  • Telephone: 023 8042 0520
  • Email Woolston Housing Office