Safety concerns about a council high rise building

If it is a fire or structural emergency, please call the emergency services on 999. If it is about a repair to your property or communal areas, please visit our housing repair webpage.

Otherwise, if you have a safety concern about one of our high rise buildings, please complete our online form. This form is for our high rise residential properties which are 18 metres or seven floors.


Before you fill in this form

You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself at least five minutes to fill in the form.

Report a concern about a high rise building

Once you have submitted the form, we will review your concern and contact you once it has been resolved or mitigated.