Gateway is located next to the Civic Centre at One Guildhall Square, Southampton, SO14 7FP.
You can use our website to report or apply for services, including:
If you do not have access to the internet at home, you can use one of our new self-serve terminals, you can also visit Gateway to speak with an advisor if you require assistance with the following:
- Non urgent Homelessness enquiries
- Requests for a new permit, or to renew an existing permit
- Pay as you Park and Season Tickets
- Suspended bay enquiries
You can also drop-in to talk about urgent matters such as homelessness and domestic violence. Just speak with one of our friendly floor-walkers on arrival.
You can also make a payment online
Your card must be registered for 3D Secure for the payment to be successful.
- To renew your disabled persons bus pass and or Itchen Bridge Toll Exemption card.
- To make a payment for your lost bus pass or SmartCities card
We are currently operating opening hours of 10am-3pm Monday-Friday.
Find out more about Gateway accessibility and facilities