Our strategies, plans and policies shape the way we deliver and improve services.
The Southampton City Council Corporate Plan (2021-2025) is a key document and sets out the four key outcomes that make up our vision.
The Southampton City Strategy (2015-2025) is a partnership strategy which sets out the vision for the whole city: 'Southampton a city of opportunity where everyone thrives'.
Other key council strategies
Council and City Strategies are supported by a range of strategies, policies and plans. The key strategies are:
- Adult Social Care and Support Planning Policy
- Alcohol Strategy
- Better Care Strategy
- Carer's Strategy (2016-2020)
- Children and Young People's Strategy (2017-2020)
- Clean Air Strategy 2019-2025
- Customer Strategy (2018-2022)
- Cycling Strategy
- Digital Strategy 2018-22
- Domestic & Sexual Abuse Multi Agency Strategy (2017-20)
- Drugs Strategy (2017-2020)
- Economic and Green Growth Strategy
- Education Strategy (2017-2020)
- Health and Wellbeing Strategy (2017-2025)
- Homelessness Prevention Strategy (2018-2023)
- Housing Strategy (2016-2025)
- Land Quality Strategy
- Local Development Plan
- Local Transport Plan
- Medium Term Financial Strategy (2019/20 to 2022/23)
- Procurement Strategy
- Provision of Support within Safe Accommodation (Draft Strategy)
- Safe City Strategy (2017-2020)
- SEND Strategy (2017-2020)
- Southampton City Health and Care Strategy
- Southampton Physical Activity and Sports Strategy
- Southampton Speak Up - Children and Young People’s Participation Strategy (2016-2020)
- Workforce Development Strategy*
- Youth Justice Strategy (2017-2020)
Strategies and plans currently not online will be made available as soon as possible.
*For an accessible version of this document, please contact email@example.com.