You can opt to receive your Council Tax bill electronically. Paperless billing (eBilling) is secure, quicker and reduces costs.
How does paperless billing work?
You will receive a paperless bill via your online account. Each time you are issued a new or updated bill you will receive an email advising you to go online and view it.
Signing up for paperless billing is easy
To get a paperless bill you will need to setup an online account. When you have gone through the setup process, you can request paperless billing:
- Visit the account homepage
- Sign in to your account
- On your dashboard, under Council Tax, there is a link to sign up and receive an e-bill
- When you select this link a Paperless billing sign-up declaration will show
- Select your name, tick the box to accept the Terms and Conditions and select the 'Continue' button
- Select 'Email with link to your bill' from the drop-down list then select 'Submit'
- You should then see a confirmation message
View full instructions for signing up for paperless bills including screenshots.
Requesting a paper bill
If you need a copy of a bill on headed paper for official purposes please contact Council Tax using the online form:
Before you fill in this form
You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself a couple of minutes to fill in the form.
To cancel paperless bills
- Select 'View your Council Tax details' from the dashboard
- Select 'To amend your paperless billing Subscription, go to this link'
- Select your name, tick the box to accept the Terms and Conditions and click the 'Continue' button
- Select 'Unsubscribe from paperless billing (you will get paper bills)' from the dropdown
- Select 'Submit'