You can sign up for an online account and link your Council Tax account at the same time. Before you can link your council tax account to your online account, you will need to have registered for Council Tax.
You can create your account using the link below, there is also a step-by-step guide available to walk you through the process.
Register or sign in
Linking your Council Tax account
If you did not add your Council Tax account at the time of signing up, you can do this using the following form. You can also add other service accounts, like Business Rates and Housing Benefit.
To add your Council Tax account, you will need to answer some security questions about the related account.
Before you add an account
You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself a couple of minutes to fill in the form.
You will need:
- Log in details for your online account
- Council Tax account number
- Postcode of the property (remember to include the space within the postcode)
- The amount you pay each month
- The date of the instalments
- The last four digits of your bank / building society account the payment is made from