Changes you need to tell us

If your circumstances change you need to tell us so we can make sure your Council Tax bill is correct.

You need to tell us if:

You may also need to upload a document or proof which could include a proof of: change of name, address, tenancy or a payment that is not showing.

Not telling us about changes that affect your Council Tax payments could result in you having to pay a penalty charge.