Nominate someone to speak up for you

If you find it difficult to understand or just want extra help in understanding your housing issues, you can give consent for information and documentation to be disclosed to someone you trust (an advocate).

You can use the online form to nominate up to two advocates to help understand housing issues such as about your rent, repairs, and tenancy. Only a named tenant can request to nominate an advocate.


Before you fill in this form

You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself up to five minutes to fill in the form.

You will need:

  • Proof of ID, such as current passport or drivers' licence, or proof of National Insurance
  • Contact details and address of the advocates

Nominate an advocate