Contact your Local Housing Office

Your local housing office can give you a range of help, advice and information on your council home and the services available to you, such as:

Contact us

You can use our online form to contact us about a range of subjects relating to your tenancy.


Before you fill in this form

You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself a couple of minutes to fill it in.

  • For queries about an offered property you will need your Homebid number. This will start with "SCC" followed by five digits

Contact your local housing office

You can also contact your housing office by telephone or post.

For emergencies outside normal office hours, please contact the emergency out of hours team.